Within the declaration of national emergency in the entire country the of Costa Rica, made official by Executive Decree 42227-MP-S as a product of COVID-19 and given the characteristics of the pandemic and the various forms of the virus contagious, HOTEL TANGO MAR has promised to follow the guidelines and restrictions announced by the government of the Republic of Costa Rica.
Therefore, we inform you of these restrictions and would like to share some of the actions we are taking so you can safety enjoy your stay with us:
- The hotel is working at the capacity recommended by the local government (Health Department).
- Restaurants are working with 50% of its capacity, maintaining the Health Ministry of 1.80 cm.
- The restaurant is open from Monday to Sunday from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. Room service is available for lunch and dinner.
- QR is available with information of the hotel, menus, spa, tours, protocols, map of the property, etc.
- The beach is open everyday from 5:00am until 8:00pm
- Protocols based on the guidelines of the Health Ministry have been created, to protect the integrity of our clients, as well as collaborators.
- We remember to keep coughing, sneezing and handwashing protocols.
- Cleaning products are available in common areas, as well as its constantly disinfection.
- Extra cleaning and disinfection are given to the rooms.
- Temperature are being taken to the staff and providers every day.
- Safety equipment are being used according to each department.
- If you need a Covid-19 test to travel back to your country, is available in this area. Reservation in advance is required.
- PCR, price:US$150.00taxes included,p/person. Results come through email in 2 days.
- Antigen, price:US$80.00taxes included,p/person. Results come through email in 24 hours.